KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 ASTRO zoom camera series Full Feature Software and Drivers download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems.
KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 is a Astro zoom camera where besides being able to print, but can be used to scan data and copy data or documents that you want to enter in a computer or print. The KODAK PIXPRO driver is one of the features that you must have where the main function of the driver is to connect the Printer Hardware that will be read by the Windows, Macintosh or linux operating system. So, if you do not have a driver, it is certain that your digital camera will not work. Therefore, every time you buy a digital camera, the box is already complete, such as the Driver CD, warranty card, to the guidebook.
KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 Driver for Windows Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Macintosh
“driverkodak.net” ~ Complete solution software includes everything you need to install KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 Driver. This collection of software includes a full set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools found on the printer software CD.
KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 ASTRO Zoom Camera - User's Guide (.pdf) az362-manual-es.pdf ↔ Download (3.67 MB).
KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 ASTRO Zoom Camera Firmware Downloads
Driver and Software Details
File Version: 1.01
Release date: 07.23.2013
File name: AZ362.bin.zip
File Size: 23.3 MB
Download ↔ Supported OS: Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit). Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13.
The guidelines to install from KODAK PIXPRO AZ362 Driver are as follows:
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button on this page.
- After downloading, please install the driver as directed.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
- Then turn on the printer and usually the system will immediately read the printer.
How do I uninstall the KODAK ASTRO Zoom Camera Software from my computer ?
- If your printer and computer are connected with a USB cable, disconnect the printer from your computer.
- WINDOWS XP/Vista OS: Select Start > (Settings >) Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
WINDOWS 10/8.1/8/7 OS: Select Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select KODAK Software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to remove (uninstall) the software.
- Wait a few minutes until for the software to be removed.
- When the software is finished removed, restart your computer.